Dienstag, 27. April 2010

Nivea Visage Clear- Up Strips





Who doesn't know the problem with the "blackheads" on the T-zone? Well I do and therefore I tried diffrent things and now I want to show you my favorite product: The Nivea Visage Clear- Up Strips

The with fruit acid enriched Strips relieve the pores in the area of the T- Zone efficient, fast and hygienic from blackheads and excessiv oil.
A special ingredient bonds on the moist skin with the blackheads and pulls them out of the pores.



In every package you can find four strips for the nose and 2 sets for the forehead and the chin with each two strips.




How to use them:


When you want to use the strips make sure that your skin is clean, that means no Make-up !
So wash your face and dry it.

On the picture you can see how it should look at the end but I'll explain every step to you :)



I would start with the set for the forehead and the chin. Moist the skin above your nose and between your eyebrows and place the first strip there. It should be even and flat. The same procedure for the part between your lips and chin. But watch out! This time it's a bit difficult to tight the strip. So try to leave your mouth relaxed and attach the strips from top to bottom.
At last you can do the part on your nose. It's also the same here but I recommend to place first the middle of the strip on top of your nose and then you can slowly attach the to sides of the strip.

When your finishd make sure that the Strips are even otherwise they won't work. Leave them for 10- 15 minutes on your skin and then you can remove them carefully. You can see how the ingredient took out the blackheads!

As you can see it's so ease to use them and I love them! The feeling afterwards is awesome :)

Try them out and tell me what you think of it!

xoxo C

6 Kommentare:

  1. I've tried them out before - I think they're great when used correctly :) The first time it kind of made my skin dry... What other products have you tested?

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think the part on the chin is the most diffucult :) I bought the Vichy Normaderm Serum which should shrink the pores.I also wanted to try the MAC Prep and Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment but it's so expensive.. Did you ever try it?
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Like your blog :)
    How much is it?

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks so much :)
    The're 9.90 CHF but I think they're totally worth the money
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Guess I would have to try this out :D
    I just had some from "essence", but they did'nt help at all :/

    Like your blog, too (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you :) Yeah Essence is a great brand, but the Nivea ones just work better in this case! x

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for the comment :)